Kansas City Hotel News
Kansas Hotels Guide
Kansas City Hotels Guide is a complete resource of hotels listed by area for your convenience. Please call ahead to confirm information or for reservations.
Kansas City Hotel News is a spotlight on development and events at area hotels.
77 Drury Hotels Receive Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
St. LOUIS, MO, (SLFP.com) - The 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence was awarded to seventy-seven Drury Hotels for their high ratings on the world's largest travel website.
To receive a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, a hotel must receive a 4.5 rating (out of 5) or higher from online reviewers for the entire year. Over 70% of Drury-branded hotels met or exceeded this level of customer-rated performance. Many Drury hotels are rated as one of the top 5 hotels in their respective city, earning higher marks than many boutique and luxury brands.
"TripAdvisor is a well-respected forum widely used by travelers who share their experiences with others," said Chuck Drury, President and CEO of Drury Hotels Company, LLC. "We are honored to have 77 Drury-branded hotels earn this recognition."
Drury guests can stay at over 130 hotels in 20 states from Arizona to North Carolina and from Texas to Michigan. The Drury value package includes free hot breakfast, free hot evening food and cold beverages at the 5:30 Kickback®, free wireless Internet, free long distance and local calls, and free popcorn and soda in the lobby. These inclusive amenities support the brand's tagline, The Extras Aren't Extra!®.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Drury Hotels Company is family owned and operated. Brands include Drury Inn & Suites, Drury Inn, Drury Plaza hotel, Drury Suites, Pear Tree Inn by Drury, as well as other hotels in the mid-price hotel segment. Friendly team members, clean rooms, and a great value have all helped Drury earn recognition from J.D. Power and Associates 6 years in a row for "Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Mid-Scale Limited Service Hotel Chains."
For more information, or to make a reservation, call 1-800-325-0481 or visit druryhotels.com.
Archived Hotel News:
• Marriott International Acquires Gaylord Hotels and Hotel Management Companyt
• Holiday Inn Launches "Key to Business Travel" Contest
• Drury Hotels Named One of 50 Customer Service Champions by J.D. Power and Associates
• Kansas City Airport Marriott Unveils Newly Renovated Grand Pavilion
• $3.5 Million Renovation at Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza
• Corporate Travel to Drive Growth for Travel Industry
• Hyatt Regency Crown Center to Rebrand as Sheraton Crown Center
• Marcus® Hotels & Resorts Completes Renovation of the Hotel Phillips in Kansas City, Mo
• Drury Hotels Opens New Hotel in Independence, MO
• Park Here, Fly There Package Offered to Honeymooners at Kansas City Airport Marriott
• Hyatt Regency Crown Center's Toy Box Program Makes Planning and Packing for Family Vacations More Enjoyable
• Drury Hotels Earns Top Honors in the 2010 Market Metrix Hospitality Index
• Don't Be Bugged by Bed Bugs
• Kansas City Airport Marriott Announces Renovation of Grand Ballroom
• IHG Pays Back Guests for Their Checked Bag Fees This Holiday Seasonk
The Kansas City Hotels Guide is owned and maintained by the Moore Design Group for the sole purpose of disseminating news and information about the Metropolitan Kansas City area. Text or graphics may not be copied, rewritten or distributed in any manner whatsoever without written permission. For more information, contact email@example.com All rights reserved world wide
© 2007 - 2013 Moore Design Group.
Vacation Savings at
Kansas City Hotels Guide features hotels listed by KC neighborhoods, spotlight on Kansas City attractions and current entertainment schedule for residents and visitors.
To submit hotel news or add a location, contact: